To start adding posts to your blog, navigate to Posts → Add New.
1. Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title, write your actual body content in the main post editing box below it.
2. As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post. 3. When your post is ready, click Publish.
Deep Diving: Since creating and editing pages requires basic WordPress knowledge, we won’t cover it in detail. If you’re new to WordPress, you may find the following resources valuable: How to Create a new Post How to Edit and Existing Post Using Categories and Tags
1. Show Banner: Select “Yes” if you want to show banner for the perticular post.
2. Banner Height: You can customize the banner height by insertine the height value eg (100px).
3. Banner Background Type: You can choose background type as image or color.
4. Show Bradcrumb: You can show or hide the bradcrumb.
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.